Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happiness photo feed

You read it right! I decided to add another feature to my blog: a happiness photo feed! I actually created an Instagram account (something I thought I'd never do) and created this lovely slideshow. It will constantly update with any new photos I post to Instagram. 

My idea with this is to (hopefully) improve my photography and to more easily share the little things that make me happy. Taking the photographs will help me to notice the small yet wonderful things that I might otherwise miss. I was partially inspired by Tammy Strobel of RowdyKittens, she talks about how photography helps her be happy here. Maybe one day I'll get good enough that I don't need the fancy filters that Instagram has! For now, I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoy sharing them.

Enjoy today,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...