Thursday, December 13, 2012

To-do time

I always have that nagging list of to-dos. Put this away, call so-and-so, finish the laundry. Half the time, I think of something that I need to do and promptly forget it. So I came up with a genius (and never before thought of) idea of... a to-do list! (cue the oohs and ahhs)

But not only did I write my list, I titled my list "To-do Time". This is where it gets fancy. I figured if once or twice a week I set aside thirty minutes dedicated just to those pesky tasks on my list, I could get them done with the least amount of pain. 



So, this morning I set aside 7:30-8am as my to-do time. And instead, I ate breakfast and talked with my mom. I decided that though I need to get things done, those things shouldn't stand in the way of spending time with my favorite people (yes mom, you made the list!). 

I'll try again with scheduling some to-do time and let you know how it goes!

Enjoy today,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...