Thursday, December 20, 2012

What a mess

I love projects. I'm not much of a crafter, I'm more a DIYer. Over the past two weeks or so I've started around four projects in my room, and completely finished just one. What this leaves me with is nothing short of a mess. I have piles of fabric, random pieces of wood, and spare threads all over the floor. I plan on tidying up of course, but for now I'm living with the mess. 



We all have things we don't like, and sometimes these things come along with things we love.Though the piles may not be something I am fond of, doing projects makes me happy. A bit of a mess is something I'm willing to put up with for that. 

I can't wait to share my projects with you! I'm even going to try my hand at some DIY posts- stay tuned.

Enjoy today,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...