Monday, December 31, 2012

Holiday

I'm back! While spending a week in Hawaii with my family I was continually sidetracked and took an unplanned break from blogging. I've been busy the last few months, and nothing appealed to me more than reading on the beach. 

Our vacation was hectic as cancelled flights and being on hold with Expedia are never fun. There were a few highlights, which I would love to share with you.

My dad and me on the beach in Honolulu (during our two day delay on our way to Maui)

The sunrise on Haleakala 


Haleakala crater
Biking down Haleakala after sunrise on Christmas day


Hiking on the rocks in Maui

Swimming under a waterfall on a farm in Maui

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season. I'm excited to begin the new year, it's going to be a good one. 

Enjoy today,
Addie

P.s. today's your last chance! I loved this 2013 workbook. It helped me reflect on the last year and prepare for the new one. Try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...