Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 ends

As 2012 ended, a new year began. While on vacation, I found time to reflect on the past year (as I had planned here). What I found was that for me 2012 was all about my happiness. I focused on myself, and learned what makes me happy, and what I need to do to maintain positivity. 

Challenges helped me grow, like taking on the responsibility of being a stage manager. I also grew by building relationships. I focused on finding time to spend with my friends and family and found that happiness only grows when it is shared with those you love. 

I did a lot of growing up this year. With eight months left until I leave for college I have been thinking a lot about who I am and what I want from my life. I decided that whatever happens, my happiness is the most important thing. Salaries and jobs and stuff are nice, but they mean nothing without a joyous life.

I'm excited to continue to share my journey for happiness and simplicity with you.

Enjoy today,
Addie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...