Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 photos

Every year I try to challenge myself to something, a resolution of sorts. This year I thought I could use this opportunity to become better at something. I thought about making my goal to blog everyday. Though that would help me become a better blogger, I could see myself getting stuck with little time in the day and a blog post to write. Because I want to improve the quality of this blog, I thought that emphasizing quantity over quality would hinder that improvement. I decided against that challenge.

Many of the blogs that I read (find the list here) have beautiful photographs to accompany the posts. The lovely folks over at those blogs don't usually claim to be professional photographers. Whatever they may say, their photos are, to my untrained eye, professional in quality. I decided that this year I would like to become better at photography. My challenge to myself is to take one picture a day that I can be proud of. At the end of each week, I'll share my photos on this blog.

Here's my first photo:


I can't wait to see how much I improve over the year! On Monday you'll get a chance to see my first six pictures of the new year. I can't wait to share them with you.

Enjoy today,
Addie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...