Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursdays (Part 1)

So many things in our lives, the smallest things, go virtually ignored. Why do we not recognize these things when they can bring so much happiness? Starting today, I am on a mission to hunt down every little thing that I can be thankful for in my everyday life. I hope to inspire you to spend time recognizing the small joys in your life as well. Feel free to share them with the blogospherere by commenting on this post. You never know how much happiness you can bring by sparking a positive thought in someone's mind. 

Today I am thankful for:

Warm toes.

It took only a few days of me walking to the city bus stop in my raggedy Toms for my mom to decide she was going to buy me some new shoes. The constant state of dampness and rain here made it a
sure thing that when I got home my shoes would be soaking wet and my feet practically frozen. After discovering that my boots (low quality and faux leather) were most definitely not waterproof, we
took a trip to the local shoe store. I have worn my beautiful new boots almost every day since then. I
am thankful not only for my warm boots but for the fact that my mom cares about my health and
comfort.

What are you thankful for today?

Enjoy today,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...