Thursday, March 7, 2013

My beautiful new header

Oh goodness. I cannot start to explain how excited I am about my new header. After seeing the adorable ones featured on blogs (see one here) I dreamed of having one of my own.



My wonderful friend Beth said she would draw me one for the holidays/my 18th birthday. She drew up some ideas, and we collaborated (okay, I gave a little input and she did the rest) to make this beautiful masterpiece. I could not have imagined anything more perfect! She even made the drawing look like me!

Needless to say, I have a new Facebook profile picture and a beautiful feature on my blog. Slice, Serve, Savor feels like a fancy "official" blog to me now that I have a hand drawn, custom made, looks-like-me header. All my thanks to my darling friend Beth for making my blog a better place!


Enjoy today,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...