Monday, February 17, 2014

Enough: practicing my word in 2014


Last year my word was brave. How fitting, for a year of change and growing up. For 2014 I chose enough. As in, I am enough (inspiration from Brene Brown). In the past month and a half, I've been practicing the art of enough.

I say I am enough when...

  • I've been busy all day... and then I go to bed at 8
  • Eating healthy has been a priority... and then I have some chocolate
  • I managed to get myself to the gym after a long day... and then I take it easy in my workout 
  • All I've done is listen... so I sit in silence 
  • I forget to floss my teeth 
  • I'd like a nice, introvert-friendly evening of books and pens and tea
  • Choosing to take care of myself is more appealing than another commitment 
I am enough
I am enough.
I am enough.
We are all enough.

Enjoy today,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...